about wherever there is light
From Schoolyard Ghosts, the poignant title track Wherever There Is Light features guest performances from US pedal steel legend Bruce Kaphan (American Music Club/Red House Painters) and Theo Travis.
The alt-country tinged Death Was California and the atmospheric Counting are two new songs especially written for the EP, while Carolina Skeletons and All The Blue Changes are the first recordings released from No-Man’s Autumn 2008 mini-tour.
Also containing Grant Wakefied’s poetic video for the title track, a powerful preview from the Mixtaped DVD, and striking Carl Glover designed artwork, the enhanced Wherever There Is Light EP is a rare and beautiful thing from the band Uncut memorably described as ‘Britain’s most underrated sorrowful sonic architects’.
stream the album
– Steven Wilson / instruments, lead guitar (2 & 5)
– Steve Bingham / electric violin (3, 4 & 5)
– Stephen Bennett / keyboards (4 & 5)
– Andrew Booker / electronic drums (4 & 5)
– Bruce Kaphan / pedal steel guitar (1)
– Pete Morgan / bass guitar (4 & 5)
– Theo Travis / flute (1)